A new poll by the Irish Independent has singled out the Spic in Glendalough as being the best in Ireland for 2024.
Meanwhile Bray Head takes the 9th spot on the list.
Ireland’s Top Ten Walking destinations in full:
- Spinc walk in Glendalough
- Howth Cliff Walk in north Dublin
- Diamond Hill in Connemara
- The Cliff’s of Moher in Clare
- Croagh Park in Mayo
- Slieve League in Donegal
- The Burren in Clare
- Slieve Bloom mountains in Laois/Offaly
- Bray Head in Wicklow
- Ardmore Cliff Walk in Waterford