The jury in the trial of a man accused of murdering Bobby Messitt and the attempted murder of two others at Bray boxing Club just over three years ago, has been told it could until the later part of October to complete.
34 year old Gerard Cervi has denied the charges.
It was expected that the trial, which began on the 13th of June last, would have been concluded by last Friday, but legal argument has delayed the trial since the 13th of July.
Two members of the jury were discharged earlier this month because of the delays.
According to the Irish Independent, the remaining ten jury members were told they should give serious consideration to whether or not they would be able to continue.
They are due back before the court today and if they can stay with the trial, evidence will resume next Monday.
UCD Study To Lay Bare The Blight Of 'Sheep Worrying' Across Wicklow
“A Secure Home In Time For Christmas” - Boost For Blessington With New Cost Rental Plans
Man Due In Court After Back-To-Back Robberies In Bray
Wicklow Housing Growth Remains Strong
Emergency Road Closure at Cappagh Next Week