The Dublin Racing Festival is back at Leopardstown!
This Sat Feb 5th and Sunday Feb 6th.
- A weekend of unrivalled Grade One horse racing with stunning prize money!
- The chance to sample some of the city's culinary delights at the Dublin Street Food Court.
- Pop-up busking, also adding to the Leopardstown Festival atmosphere!
- And Rugby Fans can catch the opener of the Six Nations Championship - Ireland v Wales, on the Big screens!
- Plus ... after the racing there's live music performances, from Mundy – on the Saturday
- And George Murphy on the Sunday!
- AND a FREE Shuttle Bus to Leopardstown from the Luas and the Blackrock Dart station!
- Tickets available on leopardstown.com with concession rates for children, students etc.
We have tickets to be won for you and 3 friends each morning this week!
Wed: 4 tickets for Saturday
Thurs: 4 tickets for Saturday
Fri: 4 tickets for Sunday