IF LOCKDOWN RETURNS ARE YOU PREPARED FOR HOME TRAINING?
Some examples of why you might need to train from your home and stay out of your gym.
1. Your trainer’s Covid tracker notifies them that they have come into somebody who has tested positive.
2. Your Covid tracker notifies you that you have come into somebody who has tested positive?
3. Your child is sent for testing
4. You are sent for testing
5. You have a cough/ cold/ sore throat
6. You know somebody that now has the virus and were in contact with them recently, but you are not quite sure, whether you should visit the gym? Take the stress out of it and just train from home.
So how ready are you to make the switch to remote home training sessions?
In reality - it could happen easily between now and Christmas and beyond so if you’re training in a gym/studio which may close ensure that you are ready for an easy switch over, and that you can continue your training through good times and bad. It could happen very soon if any of the below examples present themselves where you train and remember during the last lock down, people were left with only 3 main things in their Lives! - Food, Family and Fitness...
Home Equipment that I would recommend that you buy/ borrow now. Don't wait until it's all sold out again! (a selection of the below list will suffice)
- Kettle bells x 3 weights - circa €150
- Adjustable dumbells - €50
- Step - €40 - €120
- Swiss ball €40
- Medicine / weighted ball €20-25
- Foam Roller €40
- Trx €100
- (Luxury!) Full Rack of multi weighted dumbbells approx €750 - €1200 if you don't want to keep changing weights.
To purchase any of the list, simply try online at some of these: