East Coast Afternoons with Tommy Greene
Mon 8th - Fri 12th August, 12pm - 4pm
Daily: A pair of tickets to the Board Gais Energy Theatre
Monday 8th - Friday 12 August
At Specsavers, they are very aware of all the fun people missed out on over the last couple of years. This week Specsavers is helping to bring back some of the sounds you missed most like concerts!
If 1970s songs evoke memories of your heyday then we’ve got some more to take you down memory lane this week thanks to Specsavers. Tommy Greene is offering you the chance to win tickets to the Board Gais Energy Theatre!
Specsavers Hearing have expert Audiologists available in your local Specsavers. If you are concerned about your hearing you can book a free hearing test using your PRSI entitlements and Specsavers will arrange a hearing aid uniquely tailored to you.
Each day we will play you a few seconds of a hit from the 1970s and we are inviting you to let us know the name of the song along with your contact details – we’ll pick a daily winner from all the correct answers we receive!
Text or WhatsApp your answer to 087 77 11103
Terms and Conditions – Specsavers Promotion August 2022
- There are 5 prizes of equal value and a winner will be chosen from the correct entries received each day.
- Competition will be open from Monday 8th August until Friday 12th August between the hours of 12pm and 4pm only.
- The daily prize is a pair of tickets to The Bord Gais Energy Theatre
- There will be no ticket or cash alternatives.
- The mechanic of the competition is simply to identify a hit song from the 1970s from a short snippet played on East Coast Afternoons.
- Entry by text or WhatsApp to 087 77 11103
- Listeners can enter every day if they wish.
- As there is a winner per day the presenter (Tommy Greene) will promote it in the first hour with the mechanic and the winner announced in the last hour of the show.
- Winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers received and announced on East Coast Afternoons. He or she will receive a call back from our receptionist to get their full address and Eircode so that the tickets can be posted to them.
- We will try to call the winner five times before awarding the prize to someone else.
- Prizes are handled by East Coast FM only and not Specsavers.
- As the winner will be chosen from the entries received by phone, text or email they have given their consent to be contacted in the event that they are the winner.
- Employees of Specsavers or East Coast FM and their families are not permitted to enter or win this promotion.
- This competition is open to people 18 years and over only